Cheesy Pink (Beetroot & Feta) Pasta
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250g gluten-free pasta
- 100g feta
- 240g canned beetroot, drained
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- + salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta, as directed.
- Place most of the feta (save a little to serve), all of the beetroot, oil and lemon juice into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Once the pasta is cooked to your liking, drain the water and then fold through the pasta sauce, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- If desired, serve with crumbled feta, dried chives and your choice of protein.