Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bark
This yogurt bark is perfect for the whole family - an after school snack for the little ones or a sneaky after dinner treat for you! Great way to get some extra fruit and calcium in.
The recipe is super versatile so feel free to experiment with other low FODMAP toppings like macadamias, pumpkin seeds, coconut, popcorn, granola, peanut butter - the list goes on.
We'd love to see what you try, so please tag us @fodbods on Instagram :)
- 400 g lactose-free yogurt (you can use plain or flavoured for an extra flavour hit)
- 1 kiwi fruit, thinly sliced (we recommend leaving the skin on for some extra fibre)
- 1 mandarin, peeled
- 5 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- + chia seeds and dark choc chips to top
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread the yogurt out evenly until you reach your desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with your toppings and freeze (the time will vary depending on how thick your base is - ours took just over an hour).
- Once frozen, chop up and enjoy. Remember to keep stored in the freezer (that's if you have leftovers)..