Green Goddess Salad
If you find yourself hungry after eating salads, you need to save this recipe! Packed full of healthy fats and fibre, it's bound to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
It's super nourishing, tasty, and low FODMAP (by ingredient) so the whole family can enjoy!
Ingredients (serves 2-4)
- 2 cups rocket or kale (or a mix of both)
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup edamame beans
- 1/4 avocado, chopped
- 2 tbsp hemp or sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare all ingredients as directed (e.g. chop vegetables, cook rice etc.).
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl (add more or less water depending on desired consistency).
- Place leafy greens, cucumber, rice, beans and avocado together in a larger bowl and top with dressing and hemp/sesame seeds.
- Serve with your choice of protein (e.g. chicken, tofu, boiled eggs or your favourite BBQ meat) and ENJOY!