Cranberry Tahini Cookies
Soft chewy cookies with a hint of warming spices and sweetness from dried cranberries and white chocolate!
Ingredients (makes 16)
- 2 cups Lo-Fo flour (or oat flour)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup hulled tahini
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 16 white chocolate buttons
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the tahini, maple syrup and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Then mix in the dried cranberries.
- Roll the dough into 16 small balls and place them slightly apart from each other on a baking tray. Flatten the balls a little with the palm of your hand, then gently press one white chocolate button on top of each cookie. Bake in the oven for ~15 mins.
**Low FODMAP serve = 3 cookies