5 Ingredient PB & Raspberry No-Bake Slice
Here's a deliciously healthy no-bake slice that you can whip up in 5 minutes with only 5 ingredients. Store in the fridge and indulge when you're craving something naughty.
They're filling, low in sugar, low FODMAP, and can be made vegan (chocolate) and gluten-free (oats and chocolate).
You can also use the raspberry mix to make bliss balls.
Enjoy and tag @fodbods with your yummy creations :)
- 2 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 100g Dark Chocolate
1. In a food processor, mix the Oats, Raspberries Maple Syrup, and Peanut Butter
2. Press into a small dish and freeze for half an hour
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave then spread over the raspberry base
4. Freeze for another hour then cut into squares with a sharp knife (don't worry if the chocolate cracks).