Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup lactose-free yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 firm banana, thinly sliced
- 4 white chocolate buttons
- 4 blueberries
- 2 raspberries
- Whipped cream
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, yogurt and syrup.
- Add in the flour and baking powder and mix until well combined.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and add the batter, flipping when bubbles form on the surface (remember to make the pancake big enough to fit Santa's beard and hat).
- Place each pancake on individual plates and allow to cool before decorating.
- To decorate, arrange the strawberries in the shape of a hat and the banana in the shape of Santa’s beard.
- Place the chocolate and blueberries as eyes and raspberry as his nose, topping with whipped cream to finish (as pictured).