Banana Ghost Jars
Let's get spooky this Halloween!
These banana ghost jars are FODMAP friendly, gluten free and can easily be adapted to be plant based too.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- ½ firm banana
- 2 eyeball decorations + a tiny amount of white chocolate, melted
- 3-4x Fodbods Dark Chocolate Nibbles, crushed
- 1 cup of vanilla lactose-free yoghurt (or coconut yoghurt)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Halloween confetti (optional)
- Peel the banana. Take one eyeball and carefully spread white chocolate on the back. Gently push the eyeball into the middle of the banana. Repeat with the remaining eyeball and set aside.
- Place the Dark Chocolate Nibbles into a food processor and blitz until a coarse powder is reached.
- Mix the yoghurt with cocoa powder in a small bowl and pour into a serving jar or glass.
- Sprinkle the crushed Nibbles over the yoghurt. Gently push the banana ghost into the yoghurt, add some Halloween confetti and serve!
- Don’t forget to remove the confetti before eating ;)