Rice Paper Sushi
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 200g firm tofu
- 1 (250g) sachet of microwavable rice of choice
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 small cucumber
- 6 rice paper sheets
- 1 small packet (5g) of roasted seaweed (nori) sheets
- 2 tbsp Japanese mayonnaise
- Cut the tofu into small strips and place into a flat sandwich press to cook.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice, mash the avocado and thinly slice the cucumber.
- Place one sheet of rice paper into a bowl of warm water for 10-15 seconds and then remove and place onto a board.
- Place (in order) one sheet of seaweed, cooked rice, cucumber, cooked tofu, avocado, mayonnaise and another sheet of seaweed into the centre of the rice paper sheet and roll, tucking in both sides to form a square roll.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and ENJOY!