Healthy Chocolate Macadamia Brownies
It’s hard to beat a good brownie. Sweet, gooey, fluffy, and chewy all at once, they’re the ultimate fix for chocolate lovers. This healthy recipe is quick and easy to make and requires very little preparation/cleanup. It's also gluten and dairy-free and of course FODMAP-friendly.
Make sure you tag us @fodbods on Instagram if you give them a go!
Ingredients (serves 16)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped (+ extra to top)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into a pre-lined baking tray and top with extra macadamia nuts.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for approximately 15 minutes and ENJOY!