Banana Choc Chunk Easter Muffins
Leftover Easter eggs? Don't worry, we've got you covered!
These muffins are so fluffy yet moist and full of flavour. Made with only 5 ingredients, this recipe is a keeper!
Ripe bananas are often avoided on the low FODMAP diet, however, when eaten in the correct serving size, they're perfectly fine to include! It'll be hard, but try not to devour the whole batch of these muffins in one sitting as this recipe is only FODMAP friendly (by ingredient) when eaten in the recommended serving size!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup easter eggs of choice (dark chocolate is safer if you're intolerant to lactose)
- Place the oats in a food processor and blend until a fine flour is formed.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, banana, egg and baking powder until well-combined.
- Finely chop the Easter eggs and fold through the muffin mixture (be sure to save some to top the muffins).
- Evenly distribute the mixture in a preprepared muffin tray and top with extra chocolate.
- Bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until golden brown and ENJOY!