Low FODMAP Pumpkin, Carrot and Feta Dip
Are you ready to impress your friends with the most delicious dip EVER!!
Anyone that suffers from FODMAP intolerance knows that 99.9% of store bought dips contain onion and garlic – so I always make my own! This pumpkin feta dip is probably my favourite.
It's healthy, delicious and soooo easy – no skill or precision required.
Warning: it's very addictive. I eat it regularly with a spoon and I'm worried that I am turning a bit orange....
- Approx. 1kg of kent pumpkin (don't worry, it doesn't need to be exact)
- 3 large carrots
- 200g soft feta cut into cubes (use dairy free if vegan or lactose intolerant)
- Garlic infused olive oil
- Parsley or coriander
- Cut pumpkin and carrots into chunks and place on a baking tray. Drizzle generously with garlic infused olive oil and in salt.
- Bake for ~30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius (or until soft)
- In a food processor, blitz the pumpkin and carrot, then add the feta and parsley
- Serve with crackers!
And there you have it – the easiest, most delicious dip in the whole wide world!