Mini Banana Pancakes
Bananas are often avoided on a low FODMAP diet. However this doesn't have to be the case as there are different varieties and when eaten in the correct serving size, are perfectly fine to include! They're rich in many vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals (particularly potassium) and so, are great for our health.
We finally jumped on the viral banana pancake train and it did not disappoint. Crunchy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Tasty, simple, and healthy - what more could you want?
Ingredients (serves 3)
note: only 1 serve pictured above
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup lactose-free milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 medium firm bananas
- Add oats, egg, milk, and syrup to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Slice banana into small bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with olive oil.
- Dip each banana piece into the pancake mixture and then place it into the preprepared pan to cook.
- Flip after a couple of minutes or until golden.
- Enjoy as is or serve with a dusting of icing sugar.