1-Minute Low FODMAP Chocolate Cookie
Sometimes you just feel like a cookie. Not a whole batch of cookies. Just one single, warm, gooey, chocolatey treat without the time, effort, and clean-up...
This recipe is not only quick and easy but it's nice and gentle on the tummy. It's dairy and gluten-free so everyone can enjoy!
I can almost guarantee you'll have all of these ingredients at home so if you want to devour this chocolatey goodness, stop what you're doing and get to the kitchen! You can thank us later ;)
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 egg yolk (you can substitute for 1 tsp chia seeds + 1 tbsp water if you'd like to make a plant-based cookie)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Place a small piece of baking paper onto a microwavable plate.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients (besides choc chips) together.
- Once well combined, spread the cookie mixture out onto the pre-lined plate and top with choc chips.
- Microwave for approximately 60 seconds and... ENJOY!