Creamy Dill Salad
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet (250g) microwavable brown rice & quinoa
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped (green tops only)
- Handful of fresh parsley and dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (30g) almonds, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup natural lactose-free yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Prepare ingredients as suggested i.e. microwave rice, chop herbs/vegetables etc.
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, lemon juice and dill.
- Add all other ingredients to a large bowl then top with the dressing to serve.
- If desired, enjoy with your favourite choice of protein (we've tried it with tofu and smoked salmon, and both were delish).