Veggie Packed Frittata
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup diced spring onion (green tops only)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 5 diced cherry tomatoes
- + mixed dried herbs, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Prepare ingredients as directed, e.g. grate and dice veggies.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and sour cream until well combined and creamy.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients then pour into the pre-lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
- Allow resting for 10 minutes before enjoying (note: can be served warm or cold).
Watch us pack this healthy lunchbox on TikTok!