Veggie Packed Frittata
Say hello to the perfect FODMAP friendly lunchbox filler!
This recipe is super versatile and can be easily meal prepped and eaten at any time of day. Brekky on the go? Afternoon tea? Lunch or dinner? You bet!
What's better is it's super simple to make and is a great way to use up all that sad-looking or leftover veg (because no one likes wasting food).
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup diced spring onion (green tops only)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 5 diced cherry tomatoes
- + mixed dried herbs, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Prepare ingredients as directed, e.g. grate and dice veggies.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and sour cream until well combined and creamy.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients then pour into the pre-lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
- Allow resting for 10 minutes before enjoying (note: can be served warm or cold).
Watch us pack this healthy lunchbox on TikTok!