1 Minute Chocolate Pancakes
This allergen-friendly recipe is perfect for lunchboxes, is super easy to make and requires little to no prep or cleaning.
(Also perfect for those moments when you just want a quick chocolatey treat).
Gluten-free, nut-free, vegan & FODMAP friendly. Need we say more?
- 1 tbsp Buddee smooth spread
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp soy milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vegan dark chocolate chips
- Place some baking paper onto a microwaveable plate.
- Mix all ingredients together (besides choc chips).
- Once well combined, transfer the pancake mixture onto the pre-lined plate and top with choc chips.
- Microwave for ~50 seconds and enjoy!