Double Choc Tahini Cookies
Based on tahini and cocoa, these wholesome cookies are high in healthy fats and antioxidants as well as several vitamins and minerals. They're also low FODMAP by ingredient (when eaten in the correct serving size so try not to eat the whole batch hehe).
Oh, and did we mention you can whip these bad boys up in one bowl and in less than 20 mins?
If you give them a go, don't forget to tag us @fodbods on Instagram and ENJOY!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp oil of choice (we used olive oil)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup dark choc chips
- + pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Whisk the egg, tahini, vanilla, maple syrup and oil together well in a large bowl.
- Once well combined, add cocoa powder and baking soda and mix.
- Fold through choc chips.
- Form the dough into 10 balls and place onto the preprepared baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and if desired, sprinkle with salt.
- Allow to cool before devouring!