Nourishing Tofu Poke Bowl
Created by our wonderful dietitian ambassadors - The Clean Kweens - this recipe is not only super simple to make but delicious, low FODMAP and plant based too.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 tsp (5mL) garlic-infused olive oil
- 1/3 block (150g) firm tofu
- 1/2 cup (50g) red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 carrot (30g), grated
- 1/2 cucumber (30g), diced
- 1/2 cup (90g) brown rice, cooked
- 2 tsp (10mL) tamari/soy sauce
- + mayo or kewpie to taste
- Heat the oil in a small fry pan.
- Cube the tofu and add to the pan.
- Cook for ~5 minutes, stirring until golden.
- Add cabbage, carrot and cucumber to a bowl.
- Add the rice and pour over the tamari/soy sauce.
- Top with cooked tofu and mayo or kewpie and enjoy!