4 Ingredient Garlic Naan
This flatbread is delicious, low FODMAP, lactose, and gluten-free. Need we say more?
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 70 g gluten-free flour
- 70 g lactose-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil (we love this one)
- + dried parsley (optional)
- Add flour, yogurt, and baking powder to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- On a well-floured surface, knead the dough and then cut in half.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough until you reach your desired thickness.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat and fry (one at a time) for 1-2 minutes on each side (if desired, add parsley on each side before flipping).
- Best served fresh alongside your favorite curry or dip!