Candy Cane Caprese Board
Impress your friends and family this Christmas with a Candy Cane Caprese Board! Only a few ingredients are needed to create this simple yet stunning starter. It’s also quick to assemble so you can spend more time with your loved ones this Christmas.
Note: This recipe is low FODMAP (by ingredient).
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Serving board of choice
- 400g fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced
- Basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze
- Olive oil
- Low FODMAP bread of choice, sliced and toasted
- Start at the top end of the candy cane shape and alternate layering a slice of mozzarella with a slice of tomato until you get a candy cane shape.
- Place basil leaves around the board and add a small bowl of balsamic glaze.
- Drizzle the candy cane with olive oil and balsamic glaze when ready to serve. Serve with toasted low-FODMAP bread. Enjoy!