Choc Nutty Rice Cake Slice
This recipe is inspired by TikTok and another one of their viral recipes. It's the perfect afternoon or after-dinner treat and is made from ingredients that you likely have lying around at home. Low FODMAP by ingredient (when eaten in the correct serving size so try not to eat the whole thing hehe), this slice is also super cheap and easy to prepare.
Peanut butter and dark chocolate, need I say more?
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 rice cakes
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (50g) dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Nibbles
- In a large bowl, crush the rice cakes into small bite sizes pieces.
- Add in the peanut butter and maple syrup and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the rice cake mixture onto a prepared lined tray and spread out evenly.
- Melt the chocolate as directed and drizzle over the slice.
- Finely crush the Nibbles and top for an extra bit of crunch and tummy-friendly goodness.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set and ENJOY!