Super Seedy Rosemary Crackers
Most store-bought crackers are often filled with oils, thickeners, emulsifiers, sugar, excess sodium and high FODMAP ingredients, so why not make your own at home? This recipe only features natural ingredients that you know and love. They're also super simple to make and are a great source of fibre and healthy fats.
Low FODMAP, 100% natural, gluten-free, vegan, nourishing and delicious. Need we say more?
- 3/4 cup Rosemary & Sea Salt Nibbles
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup pepita seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- Place the nibbles into a food processor and blend until a fine powder is formed.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together (including the nibbles) until well combined.
- Place into the fridge for 15-20 minutes (this is an important step to allow the mixture to bind).
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the trays and flatten until you reach your desired thickness (I recommend placing another layer of baking paper on top to flatten).
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until crispy, flipping over half way.
- Allow to cool before carefully breaking into bite size pieces and serve with your favourite dip (highly recommend this 2-minute healthy lentil dip, as pictured below).