Get ready for a mouthwatering adventure with our delectable Double Choc protein bars!
Made with only 3 simple ingredients, this recipe is easy to make and is super versatile so feel free to add in some fruit (or whatever tickles your fancy).
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Fodbod bars (we used our Double Choc Protein Bars and they worked a treat)
- 1/2 cup lactose-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup lactose-free milk
- Chop the bars into small bite-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt and milk until runny.
- Pour the mixture along with the pre-cut bars into some ice-block moulds and place into the freezer to set.