Gut Glow Granola
This recipe was created by one of our incredible dietitian ambassadors, Ange Clark. It features our new product Gut Glow which is packed full of fibre, protein and nutrients for a happy tum and glowing skin.
Ingredients (30 serves / 1 serve = 45g)
- 2 cups (260g) mixed nuts (macadamias, peanuts, pecans and walnuts are all low FODMAP)
- 1 cup (135g) pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (125mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125mL) maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp (10g) vanilla extract
- 4 cups (320g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (150g) Fodbods Gut Glow
- 1/2 cup (150g) dried cranberries
- Roughly chop the nuts and seeds.
- In a medium bowl, whisk oil, maple syrup, egg white and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, chopped nuts, seeds and Gut Glow and mix well.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees C and line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Lay flat and evenly on both lined trays and bake for 10 minutes before mixing and baking for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before stirring through cranberries.
- Serve with fruit and lactose-free milk or yoghurt.