Glowing Banana Choc Muffins
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1/3 cup oil of choice
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup gluten free (or buckwheat) flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Fodbods Gut Glow
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix oil, banana and eggs until well-combined.
- Fold through flour, baking powder, Gut Glow, and finally the chocolate chips.
- Once well combined, evenly distribute the mixture into a preprepared muffin tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until golden and ENJOY!