Choc Mint Fodbod Slice
This incredible recipe was created by the talented Lindsay, the mastermind behind That Lofo Life. A huge fan of Fodbods, Lindsay is always developing delicious creations with our bars – this was is an absolute standout!
Healthy, yummy and FODMAP friendly – what more could you ask for?!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, blitzed
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 40g peanut butter (we always use Mayvers)
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2x Mint Choc Fodbods, melted
- 50g dark chocolate
- Splash of almond milk
- Combine all the ingredients for the base in a bowl until it forms a dough
- Press into a baking tin ~1cm high (if your tin is too large, just use half)
- Microwave the ingredients for the topping in 10 second intervals, until melted
- Smooth the topping across base and refrigerate until set