Super easy FODMAP friendly pesto
How good is pesto?! Unfortunately one of the main ingredients is usually garlic = not FODMAP friendly. Lucky, it's super easy to make your own!
Here's my recipe for delicious, healthy tummy-friendly pesto sauce.
As usual, measurements are not precise. Just go with the flow, keep adding ingredients, tasting along the way until it tickles your fancy.
- 80g walnuts
- 50g spinach
- 50g basil
- 80g parmesan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Big drizzle of garlic infused olive oil
- Grind walnuts in a food processor
- Add the spinach + lemon juice -> buzzzz
- Add the basil + parmesan + garlic infused olive oil -> buzzzz
- Stir into pasta, spread on toast or simply eat with a spoon like I do :)
Your taste buds and tummy will thank you!