Raspberry-Coconut Chia Pudding
If you’re looking for a quick on-the-go breaky or snack, this is for you !
With only 6 ingredients, this super easy chia pudding is bursting with omega-3, fibre and vitamins!
It won’t take you long to make (10 steps) and you'll be thanking yourself in the morning when you're in a rush.
Double the recipe and separate in little jars to prep for a few days, or just trial with one... but we’re positive you'll be back for more!
Enjoy and, as always, tag us in your creations @fodbods
- 2 tablespoons of black chia seeds
- ½ a cup of your favourite fodmap friendly milk (i used unsweetened almond)
- 1/3 cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen) + extra for topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of desiccated or coconut flakes + plus a little extra for topping
- 2 teaspoons of sweetener of choice (i used rice malt syrup)
- 1 Raspberry Coconut Fodbod (cut into chunks)
- Add the chia seeds and milk to a small jar or cup
- Add in vanilla extract, rice malt syrup, and coconut, stir until all is combined – in a couple of minutes you’ll already notice the chia seeds working their magic!
- In a separate cup, give your raspberries a quick mash (if you’re using frozen raspberries just pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds before mashing)
- Transfer the raspberries mash into the chia mix and stir them through until combined
- Pop the lid on the jar and leave it set for 2 hours or overnight
- In the morning top your chia pudding with the extra raspberries, coconut, and chunks of the Raspberry Coconut Fodbod!
- Enjoy & tag us in your creation or send us a DM! We would love to see xo