Peanut Butter Fodbod Cookies
Peanut Butter Fodbod Cookies – the name says it all. These delicious creations have only 6 ingredients and take 15 minutes to make (including baking). No culinary skill required.
They're high in protein, FODMAP friendly, gluten and dairy free (use egg replacer to make vegan). Recipe makes 18 small cookies or 12 giant ones.
ENJOY! (and please share photos)
- 1 cup of peanut butter (I used Mayvers' new skin on PB)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 Peanut Choc Fodbods (cut into ~16 little bits)
- Pre-heat oven to 175°C
- Beat the peanut butter, sugar and baking soda at medium speed of your mixer, until well-blended (if you don't have a mixer you can smoosh with your hands)
- Mix in the egg and the vanilla extract
- Stir in the Fodbods bits
- Scoop mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes, until the edges are golden (leave some space between them - as you can see they spread out a lot)
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before eating (you can eat them sooner but they'll be very squishy and will burn your mouth)