Spicy Garlic Edamame
Edamame is a great source of fibre and plant-based protein which means this healthy snack is bound to keep you feeling fuller for longer. It's also super easy to prepare and will take you less than 10 minutes to make.
They're crunchy, garlicky and have the perfect little kick to spice up your evening. Not to mention insanely delicious and actually nutritious! Highly recommend as an appetizer or simply just to snack on.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 200g frozen edamame
- 1 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil (as you know, we're obsessed with and highly recommend Cobram Estate)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp siracha
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Defrost/steam the edamame in a microwave-safe bowl for 3 minutes or until defrosted.
- Meanwhile, mix together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat a frypan over medium-high heat then add edamame and sauce, tossing to coat.
- Fry until crispy then season with sesame seeds and salt.