Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Packed with flavour and good-for-you ingredients, these Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are a nourishing and delicious way to start the day! Veggie-loaded and perfect for a snack or grab-and-go breakfast, they're simple and require absolutely no cooking.
Low FODMAP, gluten-free, vegan-friendly, nourishing and delicious. Need we say more?
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 small carrot (¼ cup grated)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ - ¾ cup almond milk (depending on desired consistency)
- + coconut yogurt and Fodbods Ginger & Spice Nibbles to top, if desired
- Mix all ingredients (besides recommended toppings) together well in a small bowl or jar.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight.
- ENJOY as is or top with yogurt and nibbles for some extra flavour and crunch.