Fun food for kids doesn’t need to be complicated, expensive or full of sugar. This festive season, why don’t you get your little ones in the kitchen to experiment with different fruits and vegetables and create fun Christmas characters to share?
We’ve all heard of Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, but have you ever heard of Fruity the Reindeer? He’s nice and sweet and packed full of nutrients. Made with low FODMAP fruit, you can trust he won’t cause any tummy aches or bloating.
- 1 orange
- 7 raspberries
- 2 white chocolate buttons
- 2 blueberries
- Whipped cream
- Slice the orange into thin rounds.
- Place three of these rounds onto a plate (one for the head, one for the nose and one for the body).
- Using another orange round, cut small pieces for the legs and ears and place, as pictured.
- With the leftover orange rounds, use the rind to cut small strips for the antlers.
- Place one raspberry onto the middle orange round as the nose and use the rest to form a hat.
- Place the chocolate and blueberries as eyes and add a pom pom to the hat with whipped cream to finish.