Garlic and Rosemary Hasselback Potatoes
The good ol’ humble potato is super satiating and a great source of micronutrients and resistant starch (a type of fibre that feeds our friendly gut bacteria).
Despite being low FODMAP, this recipe is garlicky, crisp, and tender. Perfect served alongside your Sunday roast.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 potatoes (we recommend leaving the skin on for extra fibre and texture)
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Garlic & Rosemary Infused Olive Oil (as pictured below)
- + salt, pepper and parsley to top
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large pot, boil the potatoes for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut small slits in each potato (as pictured), stopping about 1/2 cm from the bottom (you could also place chopsticks on either side of the potato to stop the knife from going the whole way through).
- Place potatoes cut side up onto the prepared baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil (ensuring it goes in between the layers) and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until tender and crispy.
- Serve with your choice of protein and veggies and ENJOY.