Low FODMAP Rosemary & Kale Spaghetti
If you are sick and tired of traditional pasta recipes, then this is the perfect recipe for you! Its plant based, low FODMAP, gluten free and features our delicious Rosemary & Sea Salt Nibbles
- 4 large kale leaves
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 350g gluten free spaghetti, reserve ⅓ cup pasta water
- 15g salted butter
- 1/3 cup garlic and onion infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50g Fodbods Rosemary & Sea Salt Nibbles, blended (reserve 1 tbsp for garnish)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 150° C (fan forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the kale leaves onto the pre-lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Carefully rub the olive oil evenly onto each kale leaf until fully coated. Tear off small pieces of each kale leaf until the stem is left, discard the stem. Add a pinch of salt, along with a squeeze of lemon and place into the oven for 10-15 minutes or until crispy. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water, add the pasta and cook as per packet instructions. Reserve ⅓ cup of the pasta water. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the butter until melted, then add the garlic and onion infused olive oil. Add the rosemary, salt, pepper and Fodbod Nibbles. Add an additional 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Cook the Fodbod nibbles for 2-3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Turn the heat to low and add the cooked pasta and the reserved pasta water. Squeeze half of a small lemon (or 1 tbsp lemon juice) over the pasta and toss to combine. Add additional garlic and onion infused olive oil if the pasta is looking dry. Turn the heat off.
- To serve, with your hands, crush the cooked kale chips from earlier and add on top of the pasta. Top with a pinch of additional blended Fodbods Nibbles.