Rosemary & Sea Salt Dukkha
This delicious dukkha is made with our beloved Rosemary & Sea Salt Nibbles. It's simple to make, is super versatile and will leaving you feeling full but not bloated.
- 1/2 cup Rosemary & Sea Salt Nibbles
- 2 tbsp of low FODMAP seeds (I used a mix of sesame, sunflower and pumpkin seeds)
- + sea salt, to taste
- Add the Nibbles to a blender and lightly pulse until roughly chopped (don't pulse for too long otherwise it will turn into a fine powder).
- Mix in the seeds and salt, as desired.
- Sprinkle on your next salad or soup
- Use as a crust (similar to breadcrumbs) for your favourite protein source
- Serve with sourdough and extra virgin olive oil (as pictured)